Do you enjoy working with people? Like being well compensated and recognized for your efforts? Are you a person that likes learning new things and being challenged? A person who has earned recognition as a leader? Do you have a strong desire to win and succeed? If the answer is yes, we have a perfect career opportunity for you.
As an Automotive Sales Consultant, you will start in the Sales department and receive on-the-job training. As you learn about our business, you will develop a rewarding career path tailored to your strengths and interests.
Essential Job Requirements:
Self-motivation, the desire to succeed, and a positive attitude.
· Professional mannerism and appearance.
· Ethical business practices.
· Organizational and time management skills.
· Computer skills including Outlook, Windows, Excel and Word.
· Current and Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record is required.
Sales Consultant Performance Duties:
· Satisfy the needs of each guest according in a respectful professional matter.
· Approach, greet, and offer assistance to any guest who enters the dealership show floor or sales lot.
· Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects. Dealership provides a sale training as well as manufacturer’s to assist.
· Describe all optional equipment and accessories available for purchase.
· Offer test drives to all prospects. Obtaining proper identification from guest prior to test drive and riding with the guest.
· Use Alexandria Motors process of sales and follow-up system.
· Exhibit a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
· Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
· Give each customer a complete tour of the dealership, introducing them to all departments.
· Arrive to work on time. Maintain a professional appearance.
· Participate in lot work on snow days, vehicle move days, and market adjustment days.
· Park vehicles properly after showing to customers, and as needed throughout the day.
- Job Type
- Sales Consultant
Alexandria Chevrolet Cadillac3710 South Highway 29Alexandria, MN 56308Directions